Social login using your personal Google or Google Gsuite account is a common use case for many login scenarios.
- We start at a site that offers Google as an authentication provider. In this case we use Stack Overflow.
- We fetch the login page and click the "Login with Google" button.
- We are redirect to Google.
- We provide the username and password, injected by using environment variables.
- We are redirected back to the starting.
Run this example as follows. Replace the username and password placeholder with your own credentials.
This example does not work when you have 2-factor authentication enabled, and you might trigger a recaptcha check.
- Use environment variables to inject secrets.
- Wait for the navigation as your are redirected to Google.
- Wait for the navigation as you are redirected back to the start site.